drop down menu by Css3Menu.com
Fly Tying Books
Popular Fly Patterns (Paperback)by Terry Hellekson A good beginers book, published in 1977, has the classics.
Professional fly tying,: Spinning, and tackle making manual and manufacturers' guide. [Authentic fly tying dictionary of popular patterns and a ... entomology, fresh and salt water lure making - 1964
by George Leonard Herter (Author)
- a paperback book, over 500 pages, how-to's and a seriously good reference. (earlier versions 1958~1961 great too.)(This book is rare)
Classic Salmon Fly Patterns: Over 1700 Patterns from the Golden Age of Tying Hardcover - August 11, 2012
by Michael D. Radencich (Author)
1,738 classic patterns from the golden age of tying, Photos of select flies tied by 86 world-class salmon fly tiers
- The Essential Fly Tier 1976 by J. Edson Leonard
Good beginer book, explains hooks, how to's, and a GOOD DESCRIPTION OF MATERIALS.
Art of the Trout Fly First edition by Dunham, Judith (1988) Hardcover Hardcover
- The art of tying at its best. (Many of the legends are in this book, many who have past on but will be remembered for their excellence and love for the art.
- Wayne Moore's fly tying notes Paperback – 1984 by Wayne Moore (Author)
- Dave Whitlock comments:Wayne...has contributed more to improving fly tying methods, fine tool design, and effective teaching techniques than any man I have personally known...